Happy clients & counting
Pension’s set up this year
Client approval rating
WHO SHOULD I CHOOSE?
There are a variety of options available to you as a business owner however the main things to consider is compliance and how much time you wish to spend each month running your scheme. One of our experts will talk you through your options and help you make an informed choice. You can be set up in minutes.
• Provide a qualifying scheme for workers
• Automatically enrol all eligible jobholders on to the scheme
• Pay employer contributions for eligible jobholders into the scheme
• Tell all eligible jobholders that:
– They have been automatically enrolled and
– They have the right to opt out if they want to do so
• Register with The Pensions Regulator and give details of your qualifying scheme and the number of people that you have automatically enrolled. There are certain things the employer must not do, both before a person starts working for them and once that person is a member of a pension scheme with that employer. These safeguards came into effect for all employers from July 2012. Our guidance will tell you:
– What the safeguards are
– What conduct is prohibited, during recruitment and once an individual is employed
– What could be regarded as ‘inducement’ by the regulator with examples
MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE
AND KNOW YOUR OPTIONS.
The work place pension is upon us and most businesses will stage in 2017 – 2018.
Setting up a compliant scheme should be a very quick and easy process and we’re here to offer you the best advice possible. With so many options available to you as a business owner it’s important to understand your options in detail so you can make an informed choice. Our team of experts are here to help. We have market knowledge on every pension scheme available to you and can help you avoid any pitfalls.
You can download our FREE information pack here
Just fill out our 3 step form below and one of our pension experts will be in touch.
In partnership with